The Timed Auction Auctioneer is an Auctioneer implementation that adds English-style auction rules built on top of Auction House.
The listing config struct is used to store all feature-related parameters attached to each listing. All features can be configured on a per-listing basis.
- English Auction with start and end dates
- Highest bid tracking
- Reserve price (Minimum Bid)
- Minimum Bid Increment - Require new bidders to bid a certain amount more than the current bid
- Automatic Time Extension - Bids made close to the end of an auction (this period is customizable) will extend the auction end date a configurable amount
- Prevent Highest Bidder cancellation - The highest bidder won't be able to cancel their bid and are required to purchase the NFT if they win*
*Due to Auction House's escrowless nature, it is unable to prevent users from transferring listed tokens from their wallets and nullifying their bids at this time.