This page aims to document the changes made to the Token Metadata program.
- Version 1.4 adds the ability to burn Print Edition NFTs.
- Version 1.3 adds sized collections, the ability to burn a NFT and to set a token standard for tokens without one.
- Version 1.2 provides security precautions and additional features such as the ability to freeze a Token account as a delegate.
- Version 1.1 adds lots of useful features such as keeping track of the token's fungibility, supporting Collection NFTs and utilizing NFTs.
- Version 1.0 is the initial version of the program offering the basis of the Token Metadata standard.